Friday, April 4, 2014

Theory of Animation

I really enjoyed reading “The Theory of Animation,” because I’ve always been fascinated by how animated movies are made. My only experiences with animated films are the Disney movies I’ve seen, so reading about experimental animation was both exciting and illuminating.


I never really knew before how much thought and how many details are considered in animations. Obviously, I knew it must have to be a tedious and time-consuming project but it was really cool to learn more specifics about exactly how animations are created. The paragraph about configuration and keeping the cartoon figures based in reality was specifically interesting to me since when I think of cartoons I tend to think of it as almost otherworldly and magical. I would definitely love to see some experimental animations because I think they sound really cool and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment