Sunday, January 19, 2014

First Response

I thought at first it was just random how the bursts of color, patterns, and objects appeared on screen but I quickly realized that it was actually all timed perfectly to music. All of the things shown were supposed to represent/mimic what we were hearing. I also thought that it was a little trippy with all the bright colors and that it wouldn't be good for someone with epilepsy to watch. I liked the slow interlude in the middle that had the straight white lines against the black background. I thought that was a really nice part of the video. The whole thing was a little too fast and bright and at first I felt kind of overwhelmed by what I was seeing. I didn't really like it but I did think it was cool how what was on screen really went along with the music I was hearing so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment